Sunday, 1 July 2012

BYE awesome June !

Hi strangers ! How are you doing ? It had been such a long time didn’t chit-chat here.
Today I’d like to make a little wrap-up for June.
June was really an awesome month ! I love holiday. I love June.
Yeah, I’m now having holiday in my college for about 3 months , but I took SP “Semester Pendek” twice a week. The remainder days, I used it for exercising and going everywhere i want ! :D
First week, I went to M’sia with Mom and Bro.
Second week, Singapore with classmates. Really an unforgettable moments there. It was the first time went abroad with them.  We went there from Friday night till’ Sunday evening. Some were shopping and some were going to USS , included me.
 btw,
"happy belated birthday Titi” :D

Third week, went back to hometown. Really miss home a lot. Miss my family, miss my pets, miss everything there. Did lot of things there, and went back to Batam again on Sunday. How I wish I could stay there for a few days more...  :(
 June 17th - "Happy Father's Day" to my Super Hero , Daddy ! i love you :*

Fourth week, stayed in Batam. Really full of activities that week. Went shopping, komsel, fitness, wedding dinner,  and many more. June 24th, team pemusik GBI Rawasari TPI were coming here to do the ministry in HOG DC mall church. Totally awesome ! Feels want to ministry together again badly :( Wondering when I could do it again…
The last week of June. Went to M’sia again with Mom. A tired but fun trip indeed hihi ;)

 
 
And today, finally it’s July. Time flies so fast. It’s already chapter 7 page 1 of my yearly book.  So many things happened in this half year. Good or bad, all I need to say is just “Thank you Jesus”. Without You, I’m nothing. Hopefully for the upcoming months will be more fun and exciting than before. Good bye Awesome June, welcome July !


Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Do the best and let God do the rest 

0 comments:

Post a Comment