Wednesday, 4 July 2012

July 4th 2011-2012 ♥

Time flies so fast.
 it has been one year I am here.
remembered the first time I came here, with various feelings.
happy, anxious, excited, feel wants to move here quickly,
then become afraid, lonely, sad, and a little regret for coming here too early :’)
remembered the day my mom went back there and left me alone here, remembered the day I started working in this company, remembered the day I started going to college, remembered those first experience I went through here…
Everything seems like still remembered clearly in my mind.
But now maybe I could say that I’d already used to it . and I think there’s nothing to be regret for.
Yeah, this is life ! Learned many new things here indeed, and try to be more mature .
Miss home ? a big big YES . miss everything there.
Miss my childhood, my school-time, miss those memories..
life is a journey !
Time passes , and life must go on !
Jiayou Sele, You can do it ! :'D

Today my life’s begin !

0 comments:

Post a Comment