Saturday, 22 October 2011

Oct 22nd, a "down" day

today..
such a "down" day...
don't know why, but my feeling was so unstable..
feel likes to shout out loud..
feel likes to cry out loud..
hah.. what exactly happened to me ?
even myself didn't know it..
i need Jesus.. i need Jesus..
sorry guys, i just could answer you "nothing happened to me"..
i just didn't know how to say it .. how to tell it .. how to express it ..
nobody knows my feeling right now..
just Jesus..
:'(
"ku tak akan menyerah.. pada apapun juga.. sebelum ku coba semua yang kubisa .. 
tetapi ku berserah kepada kehendakMu .. hatiku percaya Tuhan punya rencana .."
YES ! i believe God has a big and good planning to me :) 
special thanks to Ivone ..
then for Grace .. seems like we're in the same boat hehe :)
May God bless us all ..
#kissandbighug :*

With lot of loves,
SELE :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment