Sunday, 23 October 2011

Oct 23nd .. STILL ....

what's wrong with me ..
what's wrong with me ?
what exactly happened to me ?
:'(
i just got back from church ... *finally .. huff :)
 but today i wasn't go to GBI HOG ,
i went to GBI Tabgha with dendy, charlie and tari..
oh my... haha miss my Jesus so much..
watching those dancers.. reminded me of GBI dancers..
miss you so much guys.. when can we ministry together again :(
tired of crying ? LOL
hahaha make me laugh make me laugh  >,<
 uneasy feeling today haiihh -,-
"today i don't feel like doing anything
i just wanna lay in bed
don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
cause today i swear i'm not doing anything...."
HEY ! i want to go back to PINANG !
i wanna go home ! i wanna go home !
PLEASE ! i hate this :'( 
conclusion : today Oct 23nd, still not in a good mood 
yaa thanks Jesus .. ^-^
Complete lyrics: http://www.directlyrics.com/bruno-mars-the-lazy-song-lyrics.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment