Wednesday, 4 February 2015

like finally, Selvi Otanti, SE.

3rd of February, 2015
a day that won't be forget..
a day that i won the battle..
a day that i finished my studies..
a day that i free from 3.5 years struggles..
a day that free from those fears..
a day that i got a "SE" title.. :)

that day, we have 8 students took the war,
4 from finance and 4 from marketing
all of us graduated happily..

thankyou my mysterious boy, sending me these the night before 3rd.. always has ideas to surprise me <3 font="" size="2"> *not really mysterious actually*


thanks to Ivone, the sweetest girl, for sent me this 1 hour before i went into the classroom. you're so kindhearted! <3 br="">
 

thankyou pak wisnu (dosen pembimbing), took a pict of me in the class then sent me when we're finished. funny you! :') and funny me! ignore my face ._.


thankyou linda, my moomoo, my mother of cow! hahaha we're SE !!












thankyou pak robin (ketua penguji), you're not as horrible as i thought heheeee --"













and thanks to Erlina, SE., Susanti, SE., Selfina, SE., we are SE !!









finally, i am free! i am officialy SE !
for those who haven't take the war, we are waiting you to be graduate together!!
Best Regards,
Selvi Otanti, SE., 

0 comments:

Post a Comment