Thursday, 7 November 2013

my mind...

haii.. today i'm not working due to not feeling well and i just wanna rest at home...
feels like so many things not yet done and this monday will be a mid-term exam at college..
stress-ing myself , but i hope i can pass it all well..
how i wish i have a day without doing and think of anything..
how i wish time can be bought..
full of impossible wishes.. HAHA
exactly, i'm just tired :( 

my Mom also not feeling well from the past few days , till now..
it made me really worried.. she never hurt like that.. 
but i believe , Jesus will heal her.. Thankyou Lord :)

one thing that bother my mind since last weekend..
still wondering i would take that or not.. am i able to do that ? 
do i have time to do that ? do i have chance to do that ?
still need to think and think it back again..
i really wish i can... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment