Monday, 3 June 2013

:')

i wasn't forgetting you, i was just kinda busy and really out of internet world, oh-my-blog ...

hello bloggers, time flies fast.. it's June already !
again lot lot of things happened since i came back here till' now..
and the one is hard to forget is about my phone.. my 'lost' phone...
yeah i lost my phone at ferry terminal batam centre when i just came back from Malaysia..
the thief was just too excellent, i didn't realize it till i opened my bag..
'if not excellent wouldn't be called thief i think' #sigh
sooo... hmmm good bye my pictures, good bye my music, good bye my games, programs, camera, good bye my gnote :(:(:(:(
still thanks to God.. just hope the thief will realize and be a better man !

today, 3rd of June, another brand new day..
new life begins again..
i began to work still at the old company and began to take semester pendek at uib..
work went smoothly but not for the college!
the most boring class ever ever ever without my beloved MNMC friend ! really alone in that class ;(
and it's the first time i skip class due to my super bad mood , so went out with besties to buy ding tea, shilin, and hang out at mcd . love you guys , thanks a lot <3>
don't know why , but i just feel no mood today :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment