Tuesday, 21 August 2012

2012 holiday ♥

for the past few days,
happy birthday Indonesia , and happy aidil fitri 2012 for those who celebrated it ! ^^
yes, it's holiday !
year by year passes , and this year me and my family went abroad again.
not really far , not really long , but i did enjoy this family gathering so much.
extremely tired but really awesome!
here's some memorable picts :
Christ Church, @Rumah Merah, Malacca
Unfortunately , can't take photos inside the church :/
"heritage trail of the church"
 yes, me. in front of the church.
 with my lovely mom, in the middle of the road ♥
 @Kincir Air Kesultanan, with my family.
btw, that auntie.... really looks annoying! hahaha :p
first night at Genting Highlands, @First World Hotel
arrived there at about 9 o'clock SGtime. Super tired sit all day at bus ._.
 with mom, waiting for check-in
 @Eiffel tower, Paris . LOL *blushing*
 @Statue of Liberty, New York . *blushing* :p
 @Clock tower , with Dad and Mom ♥
 my shoes, glasses and rings .
 yap, me and my bro Bonia twin luggage .
 first morning @Genting Highlands . The fog was really thick that day.
 yuhuu, views from the top. so cooolll~
 @London General Bus.
Btw, got those real "bokeh" :o my bro's skill is not really bad hmmm :p
@Double Deck Carousel .. #lullaby ♥
the biggest ice cream ever . LOL :p
views from dinasourland. beautiful! ♥
bus restaurant? hmmm ;)
 cork screw @outdoor themes park . huh hah really awesome !!!
yes, that's it. first world hotel tower 1 & 2, space shooter and ferris wheel at outdoor themes park.
i tried that space shooter (a vertical free-falling ride) alone, damn crazy ! with 185 feet height and super fast drop down , my heart feels like pop-out . hahahaa but really amazing indeed !
@Batu Caves, Selangor, with all tour members ^^
 yup, this is Batu Caves, one of the most important Hindu religious sites outside of India. The interesting things here is we must climb the grueling 272 steps up to the top, lead up to the temple cave, dark cave and art gallery cave. 
But this place has been changing since 10 years ago. Last time i went there, it's not as much as crowded as now, and those animals.. birds, monkeys, where are them? hmmh :/
on the way climbing that 272 steps up with my bro. huh tired, but keep pose ^^
finally , we reached the top in a few minutes ! yeehhaa~
Behind the twin tower, with family . Nice weather ! ♥
@Cocoa Boutique. The largest chocolate factory at KL
durian chocolate. the most famous there. yumyumyum :p
@New Istana Negara . super hot weather ! fiuhh~
@Pappa Rich Cafe , having lunch . yumyumyum :p
with my super Daddy ♥
night life at KL . Views from Cititel Express hotel ^^
yeahh..  actually got more and more picts but it just too slow in loading, so that's all for it.
ahaa this is my holiday, and how bout yours ? :)

if only can choose one kind of forever.....
 they'll be my forever.. 
yes them.. my family :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment