Monday, 28 May 2012

May 28th, first day of holiday !

71 really made my portal looks bad -..-"
hoping the best for my IPK  :(
God bless God bless O:)

my mom kept asking me the same thing , like you you you !
i don't know i don't know, i'd said it many times 
I DON'T KNOW !
everything happens for a reason, i wish i know it , too !
can you please stop it stop it stop it ? -..-"

finally, holiday has come.
nothing special, go back to the old life, going to work and then nothing to do at the night.
hah, so envy with them, who can go back to their hometown,
althought just going back for 2 or 3 weeks, because they need to come back for SP, at least they can gathering with their family :(
*again , stuck at this damn city ! hahaha
btw finally, i know what's called "trust" , when should it be why should it be and with whom should it be.
God has answer me two things, and yey that's awesome ! Jesus really awesome :')
May will be end soon, and yeah very welcome June ! so many things i want to do :)
at last, thanks Jesus for everything 
i love my life !

Sincerely ,
SELE ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment