Thursday, 17 May 2012

Last 2nd term Exam !

hi strangers ! 
just drop to say HI and wanna tell you a little about my college's activities these days..
it has been the 8th months study here, and really get a lot of new things.. especially my crazy classmates 2MNMC.. 
it's going to last 2nd term exam this Monday and really feel not ready.
this term's lessons were rather difficult than the first term.
I'd been always try my best to get the perfect mark, and i did it last term. Really thanks to God !
but now the mid 2nd term results were all out, and there's one subject that really makes me disappointed ! hmm not only me, i think the whole class will have the same opinion with me.
how not ? the lecturer told us no need to afraid, the results are very good.
but when we checked on our portal, guess what ? me and my couple friends got 7 , some got 6 , and some maybe lower than that. O M G !
no hope to get the best IP anymore ! :(
feel not satisfied , we asked the lecturer , WHY ?
he just laughed, and answer us with a really relax expression.
he told us not to worry , "A" mark will still in our hands.
really ? i'm not sure but I HOPE he won't lie us ,
at least feel relieve and there's still a little hope...
of course I'll do my best for this time, hoping the best for the upcoming 1 week !
Fighting 2MNMC ! God bless us ^^

"hope will never abandon us, it's we who abandons hope!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment