Wednesday, 21 March 2012

goodbye ;)

Hei yooww, I’m here ! :D
How are you all ? *blush*
Today , March 21st 2012,  Lily Lusiana birthday
Surprise party for her after college-ing were success :D
oh yaa happy birthday for Desika Rosalia Pamadi , too
All the best for you and May God bless you both , always :)
Yeah today is the last day blogging in this week hehe
this Monday, it will be Mid-semester exam of this 2nd semester,
So quick isn’t it ? huh
But yeah , still need to face it all hahah
God bless my exam , hope still can achieve my target again :)
hmm this Friday is holiday, hari raya nyepi hehe so excited but still need to face the exam on monday , wew -..-"
Maybe I’ll be out of Batam .. and going somewhere…. *somewhere over the rainbow….. –angela*  LOL
Will be going with my mom and aunt..
May God bless our way,  hope everything will be okay and later won’t be like this anymore
Thanks Jesus for these days
#kissandbighug
:*

0 comments:

Post a Comment