Sunday, 8 January 2012

thanks my Jesus :)

afraid..
and very afraid waiting this day comes..
finally, thanks Jesus.. thanks so much..
don't know how to express my feelings right now..
today, my mom intended to bring me to Malay for check up again..
which might be hospitalized..
and if i really go there and being hospitalized,
i couldn't go to work , and the most important is couldn't join UAS..
yaa, tomorrow the UAS is begin..
and i absolutely disagree to go there !
mom came this morning ,
and fortunately , we didn't go there ..
my fever decreased slowly.. and mom has relieved..
now, i just feel a little bit tired and limp..
just need more rest , and yeah the medicines keep going on..
thanks for your prayers all..
just hope my fever won't increase again in these few days..  
gambate for UAS ! :)

**special thanks to Jesus, my Parents, komsel members (ce Winsherly, Grace, Yola), ce Handayani, and Ivon..

Love you so..
:*

1 comments:

Asung said...

all will be fine...
so dunt worried about all...
:)
Gambate...
JIA YOU...

Post a Comment