Monday, 21 November 2011

weekend ? great !

hi all ! how was your weekend ?
doin' great ? :)
finally, it's monday again, back to normal activities again..
my mom came here , cause' of something important hehe
it's done, and just wait :)
facing a problem indeed.. i'm on dilemma ! hahaha :p
just let God do the decision :)
hemm, i had a great weekend .. so tired but it's all so fun !
  

merry christmassssstttt ! ho ho ho ho LOL
guess where i am ..... ? ! hahaha







me with my lil' bro , NICO ^-^











watching BREAKING DAWN at studio 2 Nagoya Hill, with COG members - we're ten .
(left-right) ko johan, ko david, ko rico, me, grace, ko hilton, ko ogi, joni? .. photographer yonggie , and one more sunardy
it's really exciting, but too many question marks in my head ! i never interested nor watched twilight from the beginning, so yaaaa just follow what it does -..-



having a late-dinner at sby heheii nyam nyam..



still took some picts, althought we've expelled by the security a few times . hahaha so embarrased ! :p
  

with my bebeh, GRACE 
at dance room - UIB, COG christmas organizers practicing for drama, music, and flasmob ! we had a great time indeed .. tired of praticing, and having some fun games.
Y M C A la lal lalaal lallaalla~
COG ... we are family ! <3


narccism of me :p


at PORK KING, with mom
roast pork, sssrrlluupp~



 sop iga ! want some ? ^-^











kuring-kuring, haha 
chicken liver and ampela, uuuhh i'm lovin' it ! :p




C'ty cafe again, with my mom ^-^



 ah.. forgot the name of this dish, but it's delicious ! 



 know what is this  ? hihihi :p 


green apple + wortel juice, it's healthy ! ^-^















and this is my weekend, how bout' yours ? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment