Sunday, 6 November 2011

another fun weekend ^-^

this weekend was really really fun !
know what ? after been a few months, finally i could back to my hometown
"Tanjungpinang" , a small city with a huge memories... :)
Actually i got mid-semester test this monday, but yeah nothing's gonna changed my plan to go back
really really exciting !
i arrived there on friday night,
the first i met were my family :)
we went to eat , and hohhh finally i got my pisang goreng and rujak wkwkwk :p
craving it for a long time, and at last ..... yumyy ! 
the second i met were forum !
wow ! unbelieveable right ? i either couldn't imagine i could met them that night
we gathered together at Airways cafe, debby endi eka ummi,
yeah we're just five.. the another five were not there ..
but we contacted via phone that night, uuhuu so miss them all :)
arrived home.. so many things changed ! haha
miss home badly ! especially my dogs and cats !
happiness is i could see my dogs and cats excited face :D
miss you all honey buney ^-^

The next day..
hah , saturday already..
still very sleepy, but i didn't to sleep any longer, cause' i know my time were very precious there :)
i ate and did many things that day..
all food that i craved for a long time, finaly i could ate it all !
especially my mom's dishes :D
my mom deliberated cook for me that day, thankyou mom :*
and oh just like in heaven, doing and eating everything i want
it was really a blessed day 
i could also met my church friends :D
miss them all so much,
i wanna joined the mini concert Jason on Sat night,
but unfortunately i missed it.
at least , i had a wonderful day ..
thanks Jesus..
Night already, i thought 24 hours was really not enough for me
i still had sooooo many things to do
it was already late, and i was very tired..
but don't know why i couldn't sleep
feels like if i closed my eyes, then opened it, it would be another day..
the day that i should left there again......
"God, I don't want tomorrow comes so fast.. please... please... make it slowly..."
but yeah, yes or no.. i still had to face this..

and finally SUNDAY
huftt another morning again..
happy but also sad..
i must packing again to went back there..
i went to had breakfast with family, then went to church
hah so wonderful today !
Jesus was really cool ^-^
had lunch, then to the harbour..
say goodbye and at last ..
i'm here again,
facing the 4 sides of bedroom's walls, stare at my laptop,
began to write this all haha :)
tomorrow is mid-test , and i've no study at all !!!!
i'm going to study later hihhi
oya thanks all for your gifts, debby eka lian nico
appreciated it so so so much hihi ^-^
hmm that's all for today..
thanks for reading..
wish me the best for mid-test gals ! thanks a lot :D
thanks Jesus for this wonderful weekend .. 
success for all of us !
may God bless us all, happy sunday !

with a lot of love,
SELE :)


Mom's dried shrimp cabbage  :D


 Mom's stewed-chicken :p











strawberry juice - HANLY cafe :)

frog cayenne pepper - HANLY cafe :) 


living room - with family's pict ^-^

vone's fruit tart ! :D

takadeli cake ^-^

(left-right) Lisa, Me, Cindy, Jason "pencipta lagu Bapa Sentuh Hatiku"

with GBI dancers ! ^-^

with Lisa , and Mario (Jason's keyboardist)















and last, my little LOLA ..
couldn't get the pict of my Snoppy,
so just Lola , hihi :)

"Love your dog from the bottom of your heart, because DOG the only creature that will love you more than itself. The dog does nothing for political reasons." :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment