Friday, 11 November 2011

111111 :)

today is Nov 11th, 2011
-111111-
people are wondering what will happen today
and yes, me too..
anything special will happen ?  i doubt no.
yeah everything still going smoothly, as usual..
but this morning, there's rather "odd" indeed
oh no, not odd, i meant funny, ups i meant a stupid thing happened this morning 
--confession--
 yap, happened this morning, before i went to work
just as usual, i did some powder on my face, 
and this morning felt like to use my eyeliner ..
when i used on my right eye, suddenly !
hehe suddenly i got stomachache then ran to toilet,
after that i found out that's already 07.15, it's time to go down, or else i'll missed the bus
still nothing happened.
on the way to work, i just realized !
i haven't done my eyeliner ! i just used it on my right eye , meanwhile my left eye still pure with nothing on it ! hahahaha
act cool , like nothing happened 
in fact, i was so so so embarrrased !
fortunately nobody knew it hahha LOL
so stupid am i ! what a LOL of me >,<
ups, don't laugh don't laugh nothing funny ^-^
oo yaa just now i went to bcs, with pone, bernice, ka intan and ka ajeng
we watched "IN TIME" , oh that was really cool ! :D
tit tit transfer mee timmeee !! sihiiyy ;p
totally, there's no difference today, 
because for me everyday is special ! ^-^
thankyou Jesus !
so, this is my 111111,
how 'bout yours ? ;)
 bye, 111111 <3

1 comments:

Picgy :P said...

hahaha i dont laugh but i smiled :)

Post a Comment